Monday, January 17, 2022

March for Life on January 21, Rally for Freedom on January 23

This could be a huge year for the Pro-Life movement. I cannot make it, but my prayers will be with those marching on January 21.

A massive rally is being held two days later in protest of the injection mandates. Feds for Medical Freedom will be there and some of the strongest voices in the freedom movement will be there, including RFK Jr., Dr. Malone, and Dr. McCullough. Again, I wish I could be there, but my prayers will be with the rally attendees. 

 The Joe that Americans voted for promised not to impose mandates. We seem to ended up with a different Joe. We can't be silent about it. I encourage anyone who can go to go, and those who cannot go to support them.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr. Foley - Would you please upload RESPONSE to 29 on 1/18 in 3:21-cv-00356 on your SCRIB? I am curious what they said that didn't convince the Judge. Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir, uploaded it now. I had not even realized that there was a response. Thank you. It is now linked on the page were I keep track of them: https://laborrelated.blogspot.com/2021/10/list-of-law-suits-filed-by-federal.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much appreciated! Thank you for all you do (great info!) and I hope this goes favorable to the your case. Thanks for the link to that page, I should have asked there!

    ReplyDelete