Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Is anyone keeping track?

Earlier tonight, I sent a request to my county's medical examiner for the vaccination dates (if any) for certain people whose causes of death are be publicly available. I cross-referenced them in VAERS to confirm they had not been reported there. I have no information as to the "vaccination" history of any of these people and could not glean anything from the internet other than that they died way too young.

Given that several new, experimental medical products have recently been injected by more than half of the public, I would expect the medical examiner to have this information at his fingertips. 

If he does not have that information, that can only be because he is not looking for it when he assesses the cause of death. If he is not looking for it, is anyone?

I would like nothing more than to find out that most of these people were not "vaccinated" and that if they were "vaccinated" they had not received any injections near the times of their deaths. Even though it is a small sample size/universe, I would find that somewhat comforting. On the other hand, I would be more concerned than I am now if I saw that all of them had been "vaccinated" within two weeks of their deaths.

I will update this page with any information that I receive.





1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea...small info is still info...and deaths are being disappeared at a fast rate...thanks

    ReplyDelete