Monday, December 27, 2021

Why are Sudden Deaths due to "Natural Causes" or "Etiology Unexplained" up in 4 Texas Counties? (Tarrant-Johnson-Denton-Parker)




The Tarrant Medical Examiner classifies sudden deaths into a variety of sudden death categories. Most are recorded as something like "sudden death with a history of [specified] disease." 

But the Medical Examiner also has several generic sudden death categories, which I have grouped together. These are variations of "sudden death due to natural causes" or "sudden death etiology undetermined". Focusing on these unspecified sudden deaths in adults, I put together a chart which shows that 2021 has seen a significant rise in such deaths.

In fact, there were more sudden, unexplained, natural deaths from June to September of this year, than there were total in any previous year. Now, what was happening during those months...

No such deaths have yet been reported for October-December, 2021, but there are still 409 deaths which have not yet been given a determination, most of them falling in those months. 




Age, date of death and description here



I honestly hope that there is a reasonable explanation for this which is due to an increased number of residents or a change in policy or personnel or something. But I also have no faith that anyone is really tracking the effects of the large-scale medical experiment that has been taking place.

I am not jumping to conclusions, I just want an explanation and assurances that the "vaccination" records of the dead are being tracked.

Edit: On a social media post that has since been "moderated" into oblivion, someone asked where I got this data. I got it from the link below. I downloaded each year going back to 2011. I sorted for "sudden deaths" and looked for those that had no explanation. This is a different category than "unknown causes" because this death category includes the signifier "sudden." I have previously posted about an Open Records Request where I am trying to satisfy my curiosity and quell my concerns. I posted as well about the rise in searches for "sudden death" and others have also noticed this. I don't claim to have answers. I just want to know. And if a bunch of us are just conspiracy theorists, I think that the best way to bring us back into the fold would be to provide information and stop ending discussions. Just throw us a bone and give us the data so that we can go chase some other conspiracy.

It is no conspiracy theory however that the Pharmaceutical-Medical-Government-Media-Military establishment trained for such occasions as this and during their training, they decided that they should shut us up, drown us out, and discredit us. See for example The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028, a Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators


Also: I am happy to share the full spreadsheet that I put together with anyone who wants it. I am just not posting it here because it has people's names in it. You can leave a comment if you want to see it or email me at david.foley.JMJ@protonmail.com.

Following up

In this graph, I used all adult or adolescent "sudden" categories. The results here are not as dramatic as the sudden unexplained results above. So far, 2021 does not have more overall "sudden" deaths than 2020. But, again, there over 400 pending cases, so we don't know what the final result will be. The last "sudden" death recorded was in September and that is about where the backlog of "pending" cases begins. 

In a rude projection, I matched a projected column which ends in September 2021 to the September 2020 column. If the numbers hold (they could be more, they could be less) to what happened last year, we would be adding another 18 cases. If that is what happens, 2021 will indeed have shown a significant increase in overall sudden deaths in addition to very significant increase in sudden-unexplained deaths. 

Far left column is projected (56) next is so-far 2021 (38), next is 2020 (49) etc




12-29
Another note is that there were ten-year highs for all-category sudden deaths in three months in 2021: March, June, and July.

For years 2021-2011, the numbers recorded in March were
    9-0-6-4-5-4-3-6-5-1-2
For the month of June in those years
    8-6-1-5-5-1-2-4-1-2-2
For the month of July in those years
    6-3-1-4-3-4-1-4-5-4-1

What do those numbers mean? It is hard to say. Were injection rates high in March, June, and July? I think so, but I am not sure.  
Perhaps these numbers are too small to think much of and perhaps this is just statistical noise. But, there are still 4 cases pending for March, 3 cases pending for June, 8 cases pending for July, 28 for August, 36 for September, 67 for October, 120 for November, and 115 for December. When all of those pending cases are categorized, my guess is that there will be no argument about whether 2021 was a bellwether year in sudden deaths. 

The only question will be why. I hope someone asks. And I hope they aren't afraid to ask if it has something to do with the injections that have been incessantly pushed.


2 comments:

  1. I just wonder if the vaccine is killing some small % of folks?
    I have had 4 shots this year (includes the Flu). But I got sick last month with something weird - some sore throat and low fever, lots of coffing but CLEAR nose drainage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that it is not being caused br the VACCINE that they are passing on us! If will never be said if so!

    ReplyDelete